Today’s guest can best be described as an innovator who is disrupting the world of real estate syndication with his unique and indispensable products. Perry Zheng is the CEO and Founder of Cash Flow Portal, a modern online space and software dedicated to real estate syndication. Perry began his career as a software engineer and eventually turned to real estate investing and, ultimately, syndication. After learning about how Perry found his way to real estate, our guest explains what inspired him to found his company, the factors he took into consideration before taking the plunge of building the portal, how Cash Flow Portal works, and what sets his platform apart from its competitors. Perry is driven by the need to alleviate societal pain points, and his engineering background, coupled with his keen sense for innovation, allows him to do just that! For more about innovation as a way of life, the weight of entrepreneurship, and the future of Cash Flow Portal, tune in now!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Welcoming Cash Flow Portal’s Founder and CEO, Perry Zheng.
- Perry’s background and how he got into real estate.
- How he found his syndication team and his advice for those joining a mentorship group.
- What inspired him to found Cash Flow Portal.
- The evaluation and analysis process he underwent prior to building the portal: A leap of faith and plan B.
- An overview of Cash Flow Portal and some specifics on how to use it.
- Ease of use and other ways that Cash Flow Portal sets itself apart from its competitors.
- Innovation as a way of life, and the weight of entrepreneurship.
- Perry lets us in on what Cash Flow Portal could look like in 2028.
- The industry he’s most likely to innovate in besides real estate.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate Facebook Group