In today's show, we have an in-depth chat with the Director of Investor Education at PassiveInvesting.com, Whitney Elkins-Hutten. Whitney has loads of wisdom to share when it comes to the process of entering the real estate game, generating a parallel income stream, and the strategies that can help you on a path to more financial independence. She is a partner in over $800 million in real estate investments across an array of asset classes, and also has a Ph.D. in community health and nutrition! One element of her current work is helping other investors implement the strategies used successfully by the wealthy, and by tuning in today, you can get a front seat for a few of these lessons! We cover regional choices, asset class options, building a strong team, and much more.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Whitney shares her backstory and route into real estate fix and flips.
- Examples of a simple approach to the first big investment milestones.
- Appreciation and cash flow; Whitney talks about how she balances these two goals.
- Choosing the right investment markets for your needs and risk tolerance.
- Building the right team to complement and supplement your skillset.
- Whitney talks about her investment in express car washes.
- The top factors that contribute to operational success at PassiveInvesting.com
- Region consolidation and how this grounds Whitney's business model.
- Translating the investment strategies and principles of billionaires.
- Whitney unpacks her list of important freedoms.
- How to find and connect with Whitney online.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: