While our focus on this show is multifamily investments, there are powerful adjacent ways that individuals can use the lessons we teach to boost their passive income. Returning to the show today is the inspiring Dustin Heiner from Master Passive Income, and he is a great example of how you can create multiple revenue streams that work in the background and bring in money! In our conversation, we get into what drives Dustin, why property managers are the most important piece of his business and a few of the endless ideas out there for profitable enterprises. Dustin underlines the concept of generating income rather than earning it by the hour, bringing in your own creativity, and broadening our minds and horizons to really stretch our potential. So if you want a big dose of inspiration and helpful advice, make sure to tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Introducing Dustin and his passion for passive income.
- Dustin talks about his path into investing in real estate and the important books that helped him.
- Creating perpetual income by looking beyond purely multi-family investments.
- Systematizing your business and keeping it simple.
- Dustin's thoughts on confronting fears, our need to control, and hiring the right people.
- Looking at other opportunities for passive income; podcasts, YouTube, and books.
- Tapping into potential, creativity, and new possibilities for passive income!
- The value of events and investing in the right kind of networking opportunities.
- Dustin shares his approach to mindset and his inherent drive.
- A lesson from a near-death experience that Dustin had while surfing in California!
- How and where to connect with Dustin online and at his events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
How to Quit Your Job with Rental Properties
The Master Passive Income Podcast
The Successfully Unemployed Show
Master Passive Income on YouTube
The Real Estate Wealth Builders Conference
Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate Facebook Group