As of a few months ago, there were $5 trillion sitting in the bank accounts of American citizens. And as Bronson Hill explains in this episode, that is the last place you want your money to be sitting. Because the American economy is upheld by consumer spending, the government has reason to keep people in the dark about inflation levels, but this episode sheds light on what is really going on behind the scenes. Bronson leads Bronson Equity, hosts the Mailbox Money Show, is a coach at Kingdom REI, and the author of How To Use Inflation To Your Advantage, so it’s safe to say he knows what he is talking about when it comes to investing during times like these. Tune in today to hear why now is the time to get your money out of your bank account and start making smart investment decisions!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The consequences of inflation.
- Two advantages of taking out debt.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic caused a major increase in inflation.
- Why you shouldn’t keep all your money in your bank account, and examples of what you should be doing with it instead.
- The record amount of money that is sitting in American bank accounts.
- How the Federal Reserve plans to deal with inflation in the coming months.
- Why the government doesn’t want you to know how high inflation really is.
- How Bronson’s approach to underwriting has changed in the past year.
- Two factors that are affecting cash flow.
- The current sentiment amongst investors that Bronson deals with.
- Bronson explains the mission of Kingdom REI.
- Bronson’s big “why.”
- A brief synopsis of the Parable of Talents.
- Lessons that Bronson learned from some of his biggest failures.
- The role that Bronson’s faith plays in his life.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
FIBA Pasadena Multifamily on Instagram
FIBA Pasadena Multifamily on Facebook
How To Use Inflation To Your Advantage
Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate Facebook Group