Welcome back to part two of our conversation with Mike Morawski, a 30-year real estate investment veteran who has had control of over 285 million dollars in real estate transactions, entrepreneur, author, real estate trainer, public speaker, and personal coach. He has also served a 10-year prison term in a federal penitentiary. Join us today to hear how defining moments in his life helped him to move forward and inspire others to do the same. He believes that people are trapped in their own prisons of addiction and abuse, and that the same principles that empowered him to make the most of his time behind bars can help others to turn their lives around. We touch on faith and family before he gets candid about learning to forgive himself and others through the power of understanding scripture. In closing, he offers advice to those navigating the sometimes troubled waters of real estate, reminding listeners that a career is a marathon, not a sprint! Thanks for tuning in.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Introducing our new host: Peter Pomeroy.
- A re-introduction to our guest, Mike Morawski, a 30-year real estate veteran.
- His other endeavors as an entrepreneur, author, real estate trainer, public speaker, and personal coach.
- His career history leading up to starting his firm, My Core Intentions, and The Insider Secrets Podcast.
- What it was like to serve a 10-year prison term in a federal penitentiary.
- The story of a defining moment that happened in the gym.
- Why he believes that people are trapped in their own prisons of addiction and abuse.
- Why you have to make choices to move forward.
- The power of understanding your ‘why’.
- His daily practices in prison and what he has sustained on the outside.
- The role of his faith and his relationship with God, and the Zoom Bible Study he hosts.
- How scripture helped him to forgive himself and others.
- How he partners with people today to help them to find their ‘why’.
- His advice to investors: slow down, it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
- His advice to those struggling to get motivated: don’t let the stuff beat you, get over it, move forward!
- Where to find Passive Income through Multi-Family Real Estate online.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: